Doctor of Theology
Doctor of Theology Program 48 credit hour
This is 48 credit hours of Theology program. Completing this track will lead to a Master of Theology Degree.
Doctor of the Master in Theology (Th.M) program is to provide the candidate with an advanced competencies and biblical insights through the teaching, preparation and observation for those actively involved in vocational Christian ministry of education.
Graduates of the (ThD) program will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding and integration of ministry in relation to the biblical, theological, academic, and educational disciplines.
- Articulate and apply a comprehensive and critical philosophy of ministry.
- Demonstrate advanced competencies in the areas of critical thinking, Research and Writing, Biblical Theology, Biblical Communication, Administration/Education Leadership, and Great Commission Strategies.
- Plan, implement, and critically evaluate major undertakings in ministry toward the fulfillment of the Great Commission and the Great Commandment.
- Evaluate personal, spiritual, and professional development and design a plan for lifelong learning.
An Online ThD Degree Based on Biblical Principles and Values, Designed Specifically for Religious Education
The Doctor of Theology degree provides individuals with the opportunity to develop advanced business skills using the flexibility and convenience of distance education. The curriculum consists of 64 hours of study and provides a solid foundation in major business functional areas. Ethical business leadership, information literacy, speaking, writing, and interpersonal skills are emphasized throughout the curriculum. This program is available to qualified ThD candidates both in North American and internationally.
Introduction to Theological Research
Introduction to Biblical Hermeneutics
Reasonable Faith: Christian Truth and Apologetics
Systematic Theology I
Systematic Theology II
Toward the Old Testament Theology
Toward the Old Testament Ethics
Becoming Intellectually Virtuous
Theological Issues and Contextualization
Doctoral Research Proposal
Doctoral Research Dissertation or Project Writing