BACHELOR OF ARTS IN THEOLOGY
Bachelor of Arts in Theology Studies Program
This is 120-128 credit hours program leading to a Bachelor of Biblical Studies Degree in Biblical Studies (TH.B.)., which requires no Thesis Project.
The purpose Theological Studies (TH.B.) program is to provide the candidate with an advanced competencies and theological insights through in the helping profession, preparation and observation for those actively involved in vocational Christian ministry of counseling.
Cornerstone focuses on knowledge and understanding rather the actual degree itself. For this purpose, CCU’s requirements and standards are slightly higher without any additional cost to you.
Contextually speaking, individual Graduated from the Theologicall Studies will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding and integration of ministry in relation to the ministry studies, academic, and educational disciplines.
- Articulate and apply a comprehensive and critical philosophy of ministry.
- Demonstrate advanced competencies in the areas of critical thinking, Research and Writing, Biblical studies, Biblical Communication, Administration/Education Leadership, and Great Commission Strategies.
- Plan, implement, and critically evaluate major undertakings in ministry toward the fulfillment of the Great Commission and the Great Commandment.
- Evaluate personal, spiritual, and professional development and design a plan for lifelong learning.
Foundation of Faith I
The New Testament Studies
Old Testament Studies
Psalms: The Bible’s Heartbeat
Exploring the Pentateuch
The Book of Romans
The Four Gospels
Introduction To Theological Research
Introduction to Bible Doctrines I
Introduction to Bible Doctrines II
Introduction to Homiletic I
Introduction to Homiletics II
Introduction to Bible Theology I
Introduction to Bible Theology II
Introduction to Practical Theology
Introduction to Hermeneutics I
Biblical Hermeneutics II
Christian Apologetics I
Christian Apologetics II