MASTER OF CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
Master of Arts in Christian Leadership and Management Studies program (48-credit hours)
100% ONLINE AND CLASSES START MONTHLY
Completing this track will lead to a Master Degree in Christian Leadership and Management (CLMGT.M).
The purpose of the Master in Christian Leadership and Management (CLMGT.M) program is to provide the candidate with an advanced competencies and leadership and management insights through the teaching, preparation and observation for those actively involved in vocational Christian leadership and management. Cornerstone focuses on knowledge and understanding rather the actual degree itself. For this purpose, CCU’s requirements and standards are slightly higher without any additional cost to you.
From the start of your first course up to your graduation, you’ll know you have some great knowledge under your belt and you’ll be proud of your degree as you’ll be able to…
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding and integration of ministry in relation to the biblical, leadership, academic, and leadership and mangement disciplines.
- Articulate and apply a comprehensive and critical philosophy of ministry.
- Demonstrate advanced competencies in the areas of critical thinking, Research and Writing, Biblical Theology, Biblical Communication, management/Education Leadership, and Great Commission Strategies.
- Plan, implement, and critically evaluate major undertakings in ministry toward the fulfillment of the Great Commission and the Great Co mm and ment.
- Evaluate personal, spiritual, and professional development and design a plan for lifelong learning.
Strategy of Leadership and Administration
Management: Theory and Process
Managing Digital Business Markets
Data Models and Decisions
Old Testament Ethics
Culture, Ethics & Communication
Human Resource Management
Integration and Teams
Cross Cultural Communication and Teamwork
Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics
Global Supply Chain Management (Globalization Selective)
Thesis Research Project