Master of Arts in Christian Anthropology
Master of Arts in Christian Anthropology (48-credit) (CANTH.M.) with minor in Pastoral Leadership
100% Online and class starts monthly
The purpose Master of Christian Anthropology Program is to provide the candidate with and advanced competencies and methodology insights through the preparation and case studies for those actively involved in professional and vocational of Intercultural Studies and Christian Assistance and Development.
Cornerstone focuses on the practical knowledge and understanding rather the actual degree itself. For this purpose, CCU’s requirements and standards are higher than most peer schools without any additional work
or cost the student.
One of two directions can be taken to complete this program:
- Thesis Research: With the project phase, the degree is completed in approximately three to five years on a case by case basis.
- Project Research. With the project phase, the degree is completed in approximately three-four years.
How does the program work?
- Equip you with Intercultural Studies resources in a practical dimension
- Provide you with the ability to convey the message of truth in missiology
- Enable you to teach and train missionaries and plant churches
- Train you for leadership in Christian compassion ministry agencies
- Prepare you to work with projects around the world
Introduction to the Bible
The Birth of Christianity
Introduction to The Sociology of Missions
The Anthropology of Christianity
Militant Christianity: An Anthropological History
Histology : an anthropological perspective
Missions in the nineteenth and twentieth Century
The Slain God: Anthropologists and the Christian Faith
God and Evolution: Fundamental Questions of Christian Evolutionism
Anthropology and Theology
Reading the Sacred Text: An Introduction to Biblical Studies
New Vision for Mission
Biblical natural law
Church Growth and Leadership
Religion and Anthropology: A Critical Introduction
Culture and Identity
Understanding Christian Mission
The Epistles to the Colossians, to Philemon, and to the Ephesians
A Biblical Theology of Missions
The Anthropology of Western Religions
Dissertation Research or Missionary Project (125-150 pages)
Seminar: Dissertation Research Proposal
Seminar: Research Dissertation Writing