DOCTOR OF CHRISTIAN PSYCHOLOGY AND COUNSELING
Doctor of Christian Psychology and Counseling (CPsyc.D. 48 credit hours)
With Cornerstone Christian University Doctor Degree in Counseling Psychology program, you can specialize in Pastoral Care and Counseling Psychology, children and Family. This program can provide you with advanced knowledge of counseling and pastoral care to work in private practice and ministry settings. CCU Doctor of Christian Psychology in Counseling – Pastoral Care and Counseling program could be the perfect choice if you hold a seminary degree and are ready to further your work in the field.
The purpose Doctorate of Biblical Counseling (CPSYC.D) program is to provide the candidate with an advanced competencies and biblical insights through the teaching, preparation and observation for those actively involved in vocational Christian ministry of education.
This program provides the biblical, theological, and practical education required to provide leadership in a church-counseling center or in an independent lay counseling ministry. It is not intended to prepare individuals for a State Licensure but will qualify the candidates for organizational professional licensed counseling credential.
Graduates of the (CPSYC.D) program will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding and integration of ministry in relation to the biblical, theological, academic, and educational disciplines.
- Articulate and apply a comprehensive and critical philosophy of ministry.
- Demonstrate advanced competencies in the areas of critical thinking, Research and Writing, Biblical Theology, Biblical Communication, Administration/Education Leadership, and Great Commission Strategies.
- Plan, implement, and critically evaluate major undertakings in ministry toward the fulfillment of the Great Commission and the Great Commandment.
- Evaluate personal, spiritual, and professional development and design a plan for lifelong learning.
An Online CPsyc.D. Degree Based on Biblical Principles and Values, Designed Specifically for Christian Vocation
The Doctor of Religious Education degree provides individuals with the opportunity to develop Advance business skills using the flexibility and convenience of distance education. The curriculum consists of 48 hours of study and provides a solid foundation in major business functional areas. Ethical business leadership, information literacy, speaking, writing, and interpersonal skills are emphasized throughout the curriculum. This program is available to qualified CPsyc.D. candidates both in North American and internationally.
Crisis and Trauma Counseling
Introduction to Psychology and Counseling
Psychology and Christianity
The Premarital Counseling
Marriage and Family Counseling
Psychology and Religion
Counseling Ethics and Decision
Counseling Troubled Teens and Their Families
Psychology of Religious Behaviour
Principal of Social Psychology
Treating Infidelity and Sex Addiction
Principles of Sociological