DOCTOR OF CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
Doctor of Christian Leadership and Management Studies program (54-credit hours).
100% Online and classes start monthly
Completing this track will lead to a Doctor Degree in Christian Leadership and Management (CLMGT.D).
The purpose of the Doctor in Christian Leadership and Management (CLMGT.D) program is to provide the candidate with an advanced competencies and leadership and management insights through the teaching, preparation and observation for those actively involved in vocational Christian leadership and management. Cornerstone focuses on knowledge and understanding rather the actual degree itself. For this purpose, CCU’s requirements and standards are slightly higher without any additional cost to you.
From the start of your first course up to your graduation, you’ll know you have some great knowledge under your belt and you’ll be proud of your degree as you’ll
be able to…
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding and integration of ministry in relation to the biblical, leadership, academic, and leadership and management disciplines.
- Articulate and apply a comprehensive and critical philosophy of ministry.
- Demonstrate advanced competencies in the areas of critical thinking, Research and Writing, Biblical Theology, Biblical Communication, Administration/Education Leadership, and Great Commission Strategies.
- Plan, implement, and critically evaluate major undertakings in ministry toward the fulfillment of the Great Commission and the Great Commandment.
- Evaluate personal, spiritual, and professional development and design a plan for lifelong learning.
Introduction to Logical Thinking
Human Resource Management
Introduction to Philosophy
Leadership V (Feeding & Leading)
Leadership That Matters
Influence, Lead, Project and Team
Paths to Managerial Leadership
Laws of Leadership
Leadership Handbook of Management and Administration
Management Essentials for Christian Ministries
Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview
Practicum Student design curriculum as practicum
Dissertation Research or Research Project of 250-300 pages